rules and restrictions. Please review the complete rules
and restrictions listed below. When you purchase the package,
you agree to these rules and restrictions.
Rules and restrictions:
GENERAL PACKAGE RULES & REGULATIONS
- Prices for vacation packages are subject to change without notice,
and reservations are based on availability. EuropeanDestinations
reserves the right to correct an error in any price prior to your
departure. The vacation package price does not include ground transportation
unless otherwise specified in your itinerary or selected.
- Your credit card will be charged for the indicated amount only
when all air, hotel and services are confirmed.
- Your credit card statement may reflect two entries, one from
the airline and one from us but always for the same total package
- If a debit/ check card is submitted by the client we are not
responsible for any bank overdraft fees or any other charges that
might be charged by your bank.
- A "cancellation" is defined as any change made to the
name of a traveler when booked (e.g. a change from "J. Smith" to "John
Smith"), the substitution of one traveler in place of another,
a reduction to the number in the party, and/or the termination
of the entire trip. All other changes to a reservation constitute
- No prices, flights, hotel availability, rental car availability,
attraction and service availability, or dates of travel are confirmed
until a required payment is received.
- All travelers must travel on the same itinerary.
- Delivery addresses must be street addresses. No P.O. boxes will
be accepted. This does not apply to e-tickets (ticketless travel).
- Electronic confirmation and documentation will be sent to the
e-mail address listed on the booking form page.
- Vacation packages are provided by Solar Tours Inc. of which EuropeanDestinations
is a subsidiary division.
-Our agents cannot be expected to know all documentation requirements
for your trip. You are responsible for checking with the appropriate
consulate and respective authorities. No refunds will be entertained
for passengers who cannot embark on an aircraft due to incomplete
documentation such as lack of passports or visas or affidavits
for minors travelling alone or with only one parent.
- If you change your vacation package, you will have to pay the
revision fee specified below. You will also have to pay for any
increase in price resulting from a change to your package.
- Some airline tickets cannot be changed.
- All revisions are subject to availability.
- Revisions to vacation package reservations are allowed up to
7 days prior to departure
REVISION FEE SCHEDULE
- Any revision to a vacation package will be subject to a fee of
$50 per reservation.
- All airlines charge ticket revision fees of $175-$250 per person
in addition to the EuropeanDestinations revision fees shown above.
Airline fees can change.
- If you cancel your vacation package, you will have to pay a cancellation
penalty. The amount of the cancellation penalty depends on how
many days in advance of your scheduled departure date you cancel
your package, the hotel and airfare you purchased, and the travel
dates. We must receive cancellation notices in writing.
Verbal cancellations are not accepted. Hotels and airlines
have different cancellation penalties according to type of airfare
ticketed, dates of stay at hotel and others. For example, hotels
have stricter cancellation penalties during high season dates such
as peak winter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, etc., special
events, etc. In general air ticket cancellation fees are
between $175-$250 per person and most times not refundable.
Following are the cancellation fees we will charge IN ADDITION
to any airline or hotel cancellation charges.
Additional Cancellation Fees (in addition to
any airline and hotel cancellation fees):
- 30 days or more prior to departure: $25 per passenger
- Within 30 days prior to departure: $50 per passenger
- Applications for refunds, if permitted, must be made in writing
within 30 days of your scheduled return and must be accompanied
by appropriate documentation evidencing amounts to be refunded.
- EuropeanDestinations will not refund unused or partially used
features including such items as hotel, car rental, sightseeing tours, transfers and
attraction entrance fees.
- Airlines and hotels occasionally create overbooked conditions.
These entities will compensate passengers affected by overbookings.
Our agency cannot be held responsible for these situations and
will not refund moneys for such situations since they are beyond
our control. Passengers need to present and resolve their compensation
issues to the hotel or airline directly at the time the situation
- No changes can be made to a booking prior to final payment being
- Travel Insurance coverage will not cover our internal cancellation
- EuropeanDestinations has the right to cancel the booking in the
event of non-payment or payment dispute.
- We only accept credit cards issued in the US.
FLIGHT RULES & REGULATIONS
- Please read all rules and restrictions carefully.
- Flight details, including airlines, aircraft, times, and prices,
are subject to change.
- Tickets cannot be refunded, transferred, or exchanged. Tickets
are only valid on the dates and times indicated.
All hotel descriptions reflect the most updated information
provided by the property at time of printing. European Destinations
cannot be held responsible for the condition of accommodations.
There may be charges applicable for some amenities listed in
these descriptions as free, and availability may vary by season.
In these instances, European Destinations is not responsible
for any charges incurred by the traveler in utilizing such amenities
and client agrees not to make European Destinations responsible
for the availability and/or accessibility of any and all facilities
and services at time of stay. Client will notify any dissatisfaction
with rooms or hotel facilities with the hotel’s management
during the passenger’s stay and will not make European
Destinations responsible for the dissatisfaction. Hotels, at
times, just like airlines, create overbooking conditions. In
overbooking cases, compensation and arranging accommodations
in another hotel is the responsibility of the hotel and passengers
must negotiate all compensation with the hotel during the stay
and not make European Destinations responsible for any financial
compensation due to the overbooking situation.
- Airport departure or entry taxes not included in ticket taxes.
Passengers must pay in cash on location.
- Documentation: All travel documents are the responsibility of
the passenger. A valid passport is required in most cases. U.S.
citizens also need a visa when traveling to Brazil. Some vaccinations
may be required.
- Additional expenses such as laundry, alcoholic beverages (except
when included), excess baggage charges, baggage insurance, meals
(except as indicated in itineraries) or items of a personal nature.
- Hotel bellmen and chambermaid service.
- Tips and gratuities of any kind.
European Destinations, 1629 K St. N.W. Suite 604, Washington, D.C.
20006, acts only as agents for the passenger in regards to travel,
whether by air, rail, automobile, bus, van, plane, boat, or any
other conveyance, and assumes no liability for injury, damage,
loss, accident, delay or irregularity, which may be caused due
to defect in any vehicle, acts of God, war, riots, or for any company
or person involved in conveying the passenger or in carrying out
arrangements of the tour. We cannot accept any responsibility for
losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedules
or other causes such as strikes. All such losses will be the responsibility
of the passenger. The right is reserved to make minor adjustments
in the itinerary. The right is reserved to cancel any tour prior
to departure, in which case a full refund will constitute a full
settlement of all liability. European Destinations is not responsible
for any lost or damaged luggage before, during or after the tour
program. The right is reserved to decline, to accept, or retain
any passenger as a member of the tour program. The issuance of
vouchers or tickets shall be deemed to be consent to the above
conditions. The airline concerned is not to be held liable for
any act, omission, or event during the time passenger are not on
board their craft. The services of any IATA or ARC carrier may
be used in conjunction with these tours. The passenger's tickets
when issued shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines
and the purchaser and/or passenger. All rates published in any
venue are based on exchange rates and tariffs and are subject to
change. All taxes, gratuities and porterage charges are subject
to deletions, additions or changes without notice. These items
are not covered under the control of European Destinations, since
changes in Government regulations and labor agreements cannot always
be anticipated in advance. European Destinations is not responsible
for any changes initiated by the passenger after departure. Maps
are designed to show the approximate location of airports and destinations.
Maps are not drawn to scale.
and conditions are subject to change without notice)