A perfect combination of charming cities and breathtaking castles across Europewith this unique opportunity to explore on your own with a rental car; Begin in Berlin (the capital city holding world cultural records for their opera, concert halls and symphonies; with a stoic heartbeat that fills the city and its ultra-modern buildings, lush parks and bustling pubs) before heading to Prague (a city layered with multiple cultures; the stunning spires of churches dominating the skyline have rendered the city`s nickname `the city of 10,000 spires`); next Vienna (known for its classical music and waltzes; stunning gardens and delicate, unique almond cakes) and last Munich (big city style and rural charm permeate this capital of Bavaria; beer gardens, cool bars, delectable cuisine, local festivals, art treasures, lovingly restored architectural masterpieces). This is a flexible vacation package. Select your number of nights in each city, desired hotel and activities.
8 to 12+ Nights from $1,329 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Thursday, April 28, 2016, departure from Boston Logan Intl, MA. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 8 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• Flight into Berlin and out of Munich
• Hotel for 2 night in Berlin
• Car rental for 8 days
• Hotel for 2 nights in Prague
• Hotel for 2 nights in Vienna
• Hotel for 2 nights in Munich
• Daily breakfast (if stated in hotel description)
Austria (126)Berlin (73)Czech Republic (88)Germany (186)Munich (110)Prague (93)Vienna (99)
8 to 12+ nights.
Select dates, No of nights in each city and your departure city.
Subscribe to our mailing list: and receive our latest deals!
This field is required.
Must be a valid username.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add additional fees per ticket on a roundtrip flight based on carrier charges. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.